By Rachel H | Published on Aug 08, 2017
Other than your profile description and information, your photos are the most important assets of your profile. You can either win or lose a Sugar Daddy’s attention with your profile photos, and its not because of your looks. Its how you take your photos. You don’t have to be ridiculously beautiful to attract a SD. What you’re doing in the photos can greatly affect how you’re perceived, and with the right photos, you might be able to catch a few more eyes and invites into your inbox!
The beauty of photography is that it gives you the ability to capture a single moment and present it in the most attractive way possible. Here are some tips on what photos you should use on your profile:
1. Relax. Don’t stress! Being tensed up is the first and biggest killer of looking photogenic in a photo. Happiness is attractive!
2. Candid photos are great. It makes you look more interesting, gives men a chance to check you out without “being spotted” (I know, silly) and in a way you’re creating a story with your posing. It can be a candid photo of yourself alone, or when you’re on vacation or with your pet dog. Unless you don’t want anybody to view your profile, do not upload unflattering photos of yourself looking super drunk surrounded with multiple guys. A picture is worth a thousand words, so don’t have them be negative ones.
3. Ladies, be smart and make your photos work harder. Show your interests and personality at the same time. You want these men to know that you lead a full, engaging life—and that you potentially share some common interests. When your pictures create topics of conversation, SDs won’t have to think hard about how to start a conversation or respond to your message. The easier you make it for them to respond, the better. Next thing you know, you two are chatting away about your favorite golfing spots nearby.
4. The best profile photos should have at least one clear, non-headless face, full body photo. Avoid photos where you are wearing sunglasses. I understand some SBs may not meet these requirements due to discretion issue, but uploading photos with no face will easily make SDs lose interest in you. I mean, who would be interested in a profile that does not have a decent photo? SDs will eventually get tired of requesting for your private photos.
5. Upload photos that are true representation of yourself. Show your physical appearance and age with honesty. We tend to choose photos that make us ‘better looking’. We could be hiding our bunny teeth or big hips. However, lying by omission is not the best way to start an arrangement— you’ll probably not make it to discussing an allowance.
Now that you have all these tips in hand, have fun clicking and go forth snagging yourself a Sugar Daddy!