Submit A Post Guide
Welcome to Sugarficial!
We know there is no one who knows the Sugar lifestyle better than Sugar Daddies and Babies, which is why all of our content and advice comes from members of the community.
If you would like to contribute tips, advice, or simply share your Sugar story, then we want to hear from you. We also take photos to accompany your post, but please make sure they are your own.
- All blog topics must relate to Sugar dating or lifestyle in some way.
- Each blog must be 400-500 words. At the jurisdiction of the editing staff, some long form submissions will be considered at a maximum length of 2,000 words.
- Blogs should be edited for grammatical errors prior to submission.
- Submissions containing private information without the expressed permission of the subject or individual will be edited to change names or any other identifying details.
- Blogs must be in the proper format.
- All submissions must be completely original. Content that has been previously published online, in print, or otherwise will not be accepted.
- Anonymous posting will be accepted. Contributors who wish to remain anonymous must explicitly state this when submitting a blog.
- Defamatory or disparaging statements will not be accepted. While we understand that negative experiences will happen in the pursuit of sugar, the nature of the blog is to remain positive and informative.
- We reserve the right to edit any submission.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, share away!