Talk To Us

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Home Forums Confessions Talk To Us

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  newbie 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi Sugar Sisters! From now onwards, this will be our own personal space where you can vent out your problems(if you have any) and all the other Sugar Sisters will hear each other out, better yet, give advices. Feel free to ask any questions and I will be here to answer.

• #44696 Reply

anon

hey sugar sisters! i have several questions to ask because i am still considering. Is it okay to go for the looks? and do you have to be really really pretty/sexy to be a SB?

• #44697 Reply

Cass

Hey babe, you DO NOT have to base your sugaring strategy on looks alone. Being a successful SB is not about being pretty. Have confidence in yourself! Flaunt your personality! xx

• #44766 Reply

LV

Hi I am new to this and am thinking of getting into the Sugar Baby thing. Any advice for a newbie? Btw I am thinking of going to the Sugar Book launch at Zouk in April and starting off there.

• #44767 Reply

Coey

Hey there, im newbie in sb, and will go to the launch party too!

• #44841 Reply

i am glad to meet you guys.

it has been a couple of days since i registered hoping to find my sugar daddy soon.

Reply To: Talk To Us
Your information:

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

HEY SUGAR!

Isn’t it time your inbox got sweeter?