Sugar daddy age gap

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Home Forums Advice Sugar daddy age gap

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sasha 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Samantha V.
    Participant

Hey sisters,

I’m a newbie here and I need advice! So I’ve met a french POT lately who speaks fluent English, makes our conversation so easy. We talk quite frequently(via text) and he will be arriving here in a week. He is super rich and he offering to give me more sugar than I asked for! He is really nice to me and everything is perfect except for ONE small issue. He’s like 30 years older than me! I’m not sure if I should accept him? Can any other SBs help me out with this? xx

• #5448 Reply

JT

I say go for it. You get along, you say he’s super sweet & potentially he’s very generous! Just be careful and see how it goes.

• #44602 Reply

anonymous

Do you ever get worried that people you know are also on these sites and like can see your profile? That’s one of my biggest concerns

• #44603 Reply

Sasha

Choose photos of yourself that aren’t on social media… no face no case.

Reply To: Sugar daddy age gap
Your information:

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

HEY SUGAR!

Isn’t it time your inbox got sweeter?