POT wants sex first

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Home Forums Advice POT wants sex first

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kayla 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

PrincessLila
    Participant

what do I say to a pot sugar daddy who is reluctant to discuss money until we have sex?? he keeps saying how it’s illegal to have to give me money before we have sex and he said like he’ll be more than happy to discuss anything after we sleep together but I don’t know If I’m comfortable doing that but he won’t budge?? help 🙁

• #713 Reply

Rebecca

NEVER on the first date. Never until you have received your allowance.

• #811 Reply

Kayla

Fuck that guy!! That is so clearly a ploy to avoid giving you money and I’m pretty sure he will just disappear once he has sex. Just put your foot down. I know it may suck if you think that other than that he could be a great sd but you have to have strong boundaries. I would say that I had a bad experience in the past and got played so I’m not willing to do it again. But I would just absolutely never have sex until I have my allowance. If he was real he wouldn’t have a problem with that. I really hope it works out for you

Reply To: POT wants sex first
Your information:

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

HEY SUGAR!

Isn’t it time your inbox got sweeter?