Need help for next meet up with prospected SD

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Home Forums Advice Need help for next meet up with prospected SD

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Alicia 1 year ago.

• Author

Alicia

Hello there my dear sugar sisters,

Im new here and I just went out for lunch with a prospect SD. The lunch was absolutely good… The company was good – he was a sweet talker, no doubt! We are both new in this – that’s what he claimed, and I’m pretty sure on my side. After the lunch, he asked me what to do I prefer, like terms or anything – I stunned their for a moment and couldn’t answer him… We both laugh about it! but, boy oh boy! I wanted to lay my terms but I was so hesitant since I’m not sure how to negotiate with him. After awhile, he hints me he wants to have sex and I told him I have a meeting in the next hour.. He asked to meet next week and I told him I got to see my schedule first… What should I do? I felt that I need to lay my terms first before giving in to him… Should I text him and tell him all T&Cs before we go to the next level? And o yes, he is smoking hot. haha

Reply To: Need help for next meet up with prospected SD
Your information:

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

HEY SUGAR!

Isn’t it time your inbox got sweeter?