How to ask for money?

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Home Forums Advice How to ask for money?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beatrice 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Samantha V.
    Participant

Whats a good way to respond to a POT if he asks “What are you looking for?” with out sounding thirsty for money

• #831 Reply

anonymous

‘I am looking for a traditional sugar daddy/sugar baby type of relationship. I would like to be spoiled in many aspects including financial security/gain. I am looking for excitement, fun, adventure as well as mentorship.’

• #44608 Reply

Anonymous

How do you get them to give you money? It’s my third date and he hasn’t given me anything or money..

• #44609 Reply

Cardi B

Because he wants to have sex with you first. Continuously talk about how broke you are and all the financial woes you have etc… if he doesnt mention helping you out then bugger off

• #44625 Reply

Anonymous

Hi girls!! I’m meeting my first SD meet next week. But I don know how much i should ask for pay per meet/allowance? I dont want to get “played” i want to make sure i am getting a reasonable amount. Pls help xx

• #44626 Reply

Beatrice

Well it depends on what your needs ad expectations are. Look at your monthly expenses what you need to survive + what you need to be comfortable. I suggest you start at $2k

Reply To: How to ask for money?
Your information:

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone

HEY SUGAR!

Isn’t it time your inbox got sweeter?